Simplest Ways To Go Canada 2019
The simplest ways into Canada aren’t really accessible to most people. You have to be rich, “skilled” or some kind of illustrator. The easiest way to come to Canada, if you qualify
- Express Entry: The Skilled Worker and Skilled Trades programs, which are open to a select few people. The Skilled Trades program only allows in 3000 people a year. The Skilled Worker program is open to only a few select professions, requiring a lot of education and experience, or for other people with education and experience that already have job offers. Also, if you have a PhD, you may qualify as a skilled worker.
- Finally, there are select professions, which do not require visas to enter Canada to work and a special permanent residence category for some of these “self-employed” people such as artists and farmers.
Express Entry Immigration System of Canada
The Express Entry system of Canada makes the Canada immigration process probably the easiest one in the world.
As the title suggests, the Express Entry system provides the fast entry in Canada a permanent resident. It was designed by IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) in January 2015 to meet the demands of local labour market and also provide the faster access to Canada PR to skilled, talented and well deserving skilled professionals from overseas countries.
The express entry is based on a point system called Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS assess the profile of the registered applicants in express entry based on some key factors, i.e. work experience, qualification, age, language skills (English or French), etc.
Canadian permanent residency (PR) process can be divided in two parts. As a skilled PR applicant, your first step would be to create a profile in Express Entry system or any other PR program and subsequently, get selected in Express Entry pool, based on your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score. The IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) will select the top ranking profiles (candidates with top CRS scores) from express entry pool through fortnightly draws, and invite them to apply for Canada PR visa within 90 days.
Now, the second step is to submit complete Canada PR application along with the required documents. The immigration office will assess and verify the application and documents and if all found correct, PR approval will be issued in the name of the applicant. Hence, if your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) decides, whether or not you will reach the 2nd stage of the process.
What is Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)?
Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS is a point system that evaluates the eligibility and suitability of a PR visa applicant based on his total points scored for age, education, work experience, Language ability (English or French), etc.
Higher the CRS score, better are your chances of obtaining ITA (Invitation to apply) for Canada PR visa from IRCC. IRCC will launch a draw every fortnight (15 days) to select top ranking profiles from express entry pool. For every draw, it announces cut off marks (i.e. CRS score requirement). The applicants who achieve the cut off marks get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canada PR Visa.
Express Entry will be a critical pathway to get Canada PR this year
Like in last couple of years, express entry is going to be important and hassle-free pathway to get Canada PR this year. Let’s take a look at Express Entry target in years to come.
Express Entry Target (2017-2020)
Last year, the IRCC had the target to invite 71,700 candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residency. Now, this year, this target has increased by 4 percent to be 74,900. As per the Canada’s Multiyear Immigration Plan, announced by the government in November 2017, the IRCC will continue to increase the annual immigration target for Express entry and by 2020, express entry will invite 85,800 candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
Apply in Express Entry today
If you have plans to settle in Canada, this is the high time to prepare your immigration file and apply in the Federal Express Entry System of Canada with increased chances of receiving Invitation to Apply for Canada PR. To get inclusive immigration process help and assistance from qualified Canada immigration experts, you may call The Stark Visas immigration experts on +91-8448420101. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to The Stark Visas e-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.