Saskatchewan PNP processing Time and Requirements
The Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program does have its own criteria, rules and regulations, and tricks to get selected as well. The Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program invites people from abroad to settle there for resident ship. Well, knowing this fact must entice us enough to look into the demographic structure of the place. Yes, to keep in mind the population composition and the population density is required in cases of migration application.
- To refer to the federal government is important when it comes to permanency of stay there.
In case of the Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program assistance is received regarding programme application and other details to be known. Also the petition processing time is comparatively lower. These can be considered as perks in this programme.
- Valid relevant documents
- Accurate application
Are what the authority demands. Well the most important piece of information here is that, the programme works revolving around the national embassies and the governing body and not merely any agency. Hence, rules are stricter and different in this case.
SINP International Skilled Worker: Occupations In-Demand sub-category 2018
|NOC Code||NOC Title||Mandatory (Compulsory) Certification or Licensing|
|0423||Managers in social, community and correctional services||No|
|0513||Recreation, sports and fitness program and service directors||No|
|0714||Facility operation and maintenance managers||No|
|0821||Managers in agriculture||No|
|1252||Health information management occupations||No|
|2161||Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries||No|
|2221||Biological technologists and technicians||No|
|2225||Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists||No|
|2231||Civil engineering technologists and technicians||No|
|2232||Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians||No|
|2244||Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors||No|
|2253||Drafting technologists and technicians||No|
|2255||Technical occupations in geomantic and meteorology||No|
|7312||Heavy-duty equipment mechanics||No|
|7321||Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers||No|
|7332||Appliance servicers and repairers||No|
Process of application is sequential enough, Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program:
The Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program has a sequential process of application so that no step is missed. This helps in avoiding further ambiguities in the later process of application, submission of the petition and the registration being done.
- Completion of the application
- Looking into the document check list
Are the must dos’ in this Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program? When the process of review goes on, the authority might ask for more documents in the mean time. If no message is communicated within a specific time frame, the application might be considered as ineligible. Also the fact needs to be kept in mind that the application needs enough of time to be checked, reviewed and processed for final declaration of approval. Granting an application needs time.
- Holding an application for later review might happen if any sort of misinterpretation happens regarding the application or the description upon the petition.
The common thread of denominator can have an array of motifs such as
- job oriented
- self employed vocation
And this goes on.
Assessment grid for Saskatchewan
Scoring well in the eligibility test is a must here as well. A minimum score of 60 out of 100 is required for getting selected.
|Education and training||Maximum 23 points|
|Skilled work experience||Maximum 15 points|
|Language ability||Maximum 20 points|
|Age||Maximum 12 points|
|Connection to Saskatchewan labour market||Maximum 30 points|
|Total||Maximum 100 points|
|Pass Mark:||60 points|
- Now we can explore a breakdown of the different categories which are scored in the points system.
|A: EDUCATION AND TRAINING||Points|
|Master’s or Doctorate degree||23|
|University Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 year program)||20|
|Trade Certification (equivalent to Saskatchewan journey person and approved by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trades Certification Commission)||20|
|Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 2 year program)||15|
|Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 1 year program of study, or equivalent to a trade certificate.||12|
|B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE||Points|
|a) In the 5 year period prior to application submission date|
|b) In the 6-10 year period prior to application submission date|
|Less than 1 year||0|
|C: LANGUAGE ABILITY||Points|
|TEF scores to CLB 4 through 10|
|CLB 8 and higher||20|
|English or French speaker without language test results||0|
|< 18 years||0|
|18 – 21 years||8|
|22 – 34 years||12|
|35 – 45 years||10|
|46 – 50 years||8|
|> 50 years||0|
|MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR I||70|
- The remaining points are allotted for having a strong connection to the Saskatchewan Labour Market which is evidence of a genuine desire to settle in Saskatchewan and positively contribute to the local economy. They categories in this factor assessment criteria are:
|II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY||Points|
|Highly skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer||30|
|Close family relative in Saskatchewan (The applicant or accompanying spouse has a parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and step-family members or in-laws, who is/are Canadian citizens and permanent citizens. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category)||20|
|Past work experience in Saskatchewan (At least 12 months of work in the past five years on a valid work permit)||5|
|Past student experience in Saskatchewan (At least one full-time academic year of study at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit)||5|
|MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR II||30|
|MAXIMUM POINTS TOTAL: I + II =||100|
Matter in this case. Also experience does matter. The professional Nitti gritties are to be enquired about in detail so that we could make larger financial investments. After migration and that too in a foreign land is never just a matter of cake walk.
Categories and sub categories of skilled workers does have intricacies to be checked. Also Canadian language bench mark must have the minimum score of 4. These following criteria if fulfilled, one can easily apply and get selected for the Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program. To plan a migration before hand is always better than later having a bunch of askance.
Local guidance is always convenient:
We generally have a lot of askance and hence, in this case the local provincial immigration officers are at our help. More ways of contacting and getting their help can be known from our website i.e. Stark Visas. People prefer consulting with migration experts who are knowledgeable about the entire process of migration and what exactly is to be done to clear all the assessments well and increase the chances of getting selected from the pool.
After application tasks:
After we apply for the migration visas we cannot sit idle as there is so much more to be done yet . Firstly if the application is not accepted then one must not feel hopeless and shall try again. Secondly, when the application is submitted it is the primary step towards migration visa , the secondary step is to submit all the necessary documents such as age proof , educational qualification , professional details , work experience , extra curriculum and so on and so forth …
When we are not sure about the duration of time we are going to stay at the place we cannot state that before the authority properly, in that case a temporary visa stay permit is given to the candidate who can be renewed while we extend or shorten the duration of stay at the place.
This flexibility of rules is what attracts people from all over the world to migrate to this land.
If there is any sort of misinterpretation in the application petition the migration authority sends that back to the candidate for reapplication or changing the mistakes and sending back the modified version of the petition,
If a person faces any hassle from the authority’s side then he / she might lodge a complaint against the Saskatchewan Province migration authority so that they can resolve that issue or pay back mechanism is started as well. TheSaskatchewan Province migration office has a separate department for resolving issues that the complaints lodged by the persons.
- People often complain when they do not receive the application invite on time
- People also complain when they are not allowed to migrate for their desired time period despite having that on the rule book.
- People complain because a many a time wages were not satisfactory
- Some times after the applications are returned without any such clear reason stated, people might lodge a complaint against the migration authority of the Saskatchewan Province.
- Unnecessary cancellation of visa has lead to many complaints as well
- Many a time fraud documents were received in the name of Saskatchewan Province migration office , this fraud was a subject to be complained about
- Also threat to cancel visa there is another reason of lodging complaints
The Saskatchewan Province Nominee Program has a separate cell to lodge all complaints against the authority; if any.
We are always supposed to submit the original copies of our important documents such as age proof, academic certificates, professional papers and financial papers as well. If these are not returned or are lost by any chance the complaint cell takes immediate action and comes to rescue.
After we apply for the nominee programme and our applications get selected we often think about someone who could have represented us there in that land. We often keep on searching for people who can act as representatives there and hence, we must know about who exactly can serve this purpose.
- We can contact a migration consultant for representing us there , they are generally known to have good international connections and bonds that can serve our purpose well
- Also , if we are already having a family member over there , they can act as our representatives
- If we are having our spouses there or other relatives they can be our representatives on that land
We must keep in mind that when we are recruited to that land in any company or by any industry we must know about the laws and acts that prevail to protect our rights.
In general the place is peaceful and people there in peace and harmony. Many people who migrate there are known to form their own colony with other who has also migrated there. There is no such political canker that affects the lives malevolently. The economic graph is stable enough. The life style there is better and living standards are always better. The life expectancy is better there than many other nations. People aspire to migrate there for better futures and for better vocational aspects and educational facilities as well.
Added perks :
- Fellowships and added scholarships are provided for students studying there
- Also the language French is given importance much importance there and hence , people learning French or learning in French are given added stipend rather fellowship
- Agriculture , fishing and wild life funds are given to people who are working upon these fields and are into research about these aspects
The environment is safe enough for kids and high quality education is provided to kids. Emergency mitigation amenities are always there. These are some of the basic aspects to be known about the place where we are planning to migrate.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.