Processing Time for Canada PR Visa
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada clearly expresses which Immigration consultant can represent an application, on behalf of clients, with the department. The department calls them authorized representatives, and among them are the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants who are members in good established of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. Ensure that, if you are hiring a paid immigration consultant, he/she is an authorized representative to signify you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and other Canadian Government agencies.
- Candidate fills on-line express entry form. To be able to fill up this form, he should have key documents and information in ready possession. In case of married applicants, this information should be ready for both the principal applicant and spouse
- No fee is required to be paid for the purpose of filing the on-line application form.
- On successful submission of application form, the candidate is released an application number/personal reference number.
- Successful submission of profile in the express entry pool is not guarantee that invite to apply for Canada permanent residence visa will surely be issued.
- Using the personal reference letter number, the candidate submits his resume to Canada Job Bank. This should be done within 30 days of successful submission of on-line Canada express entry form.
- Candidate needs to keep a close eye at website of Citizenship and Immigration, Canada, on which announcement of pool draws will be made in regular basis.
- Candidates whose names are picked out from the pool draws will be subjected to Canada Federal Skilled Worker selected criteria and the point system.
- Those meeting requirement of the FSW selection criteria will be issued invite to
- Candidate submits second stage post invite application accompanied by all required documents. This must be done within 90 days of issuance of invite. An extension on the limit to apply within 90 days will not be issued. Thus, it is judiciously important that the candidates keep the file ready for immediate filing at all times. Many of the required documents can take weeks and at times months to be compiled. CIC has indicated that they will complete the rest of the process within 6 months of formal submission of post invite stage two form with required application fee and documents.
So, starting point is NOT to wait and start your process for immigration to Canada immediately and without delays. Submit your and if married, spousal profile immediately, get assessed and registered with THE STARK VISAS, sign an agreement, pay the consultancy fee and get into the express entry pool! Remember there are always going to be limited annual quotas’ for skilled immigrants!
To get started with your process, or to get a detailed view on Express Entry or to know about other pathways to migrate to Canada, you can contact our immigration experts at our number 8448420101 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To confirm your Eligibility for Canada Permanent Resident Visa or want to work in Canada and how many funds required, you could fill a short Enquiry form and Get a free advice from our experts Now!
Get Your Free Assessment Done
Hurry Up And Apply Now !!
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.
The stark visas are ideal for availing urgent migration services. The application gets granted fast and only the exact number of official documents is required here for the necessary legal verification. Faster application process that too hassle free is a bigger perk in this case.
Address : The Stark Visas Pvt. Ltd. 1119, 11th Floor, Ansal Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Address: Suit no. 960, Barrington Street Halifax Nova Scotia, Postal -