Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 4th Sep 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 463 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 20th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 457 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 12th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 466 points.View More
Ontario PNP Processing Time and Requirements
The Ontario Province Nominee Program is a bit different from other such migration nominee programs. The steps are quite sequential so that there is no further ambiguity.The online application process is the first step that is followed by online registration and then submission of the petition. To apply for migration to this Canadian province one must make sure that the authority is convinced enough about our visit there and the stay too. The reason of migration must be very clear to the migration authority and hence, the application rather the petition should be clear in words and lucid in language.
Application and persuasion:
This is followed by the illustrative application that must be impressive enough. This shows our eagerness to migrate to that place. This also portrays the purpose of visit, duration, intention and other details.
- One must mention if any friend, relative or family members already stays there or not. One must mention the marital status as well.
Convincing the authority:
It is sometimes easier for people to migrate if they already have spouses there or family member staying there. Reference of any relative staying there might help us to migrate there but their exact location in Ontario must be stated in detail otherwise extra ambiguity might arise. We should provide the authority with detailed information about who is staying there and our relation with them.
- The duration of stay if specified is always better. If it is for a longer period of time, the enquiry is stronger and in detail too.
- The purpose of visit must be firm enough, convincing too. The reason of visit is the main facet that allows us to migrate. It is of utmost importance that we persuade the authority with the petition.
Language proficiency tests are important:
- To score minimum 400 in the CRS is necessary. Also language proficiency is tested as is done for every other migration eligibility check. One must look into the matter of scoring well in CELPIP, IELTS and so on and so forth.
- A minimum score of 4.5 is always regarded necessary when it is CELPIP &IELTS. Also this proves that we can cope with the languages spoken there and can also be fluent enough in the common official language that is English.
- A few states and provinces demand a basic knowledge in the local lingua franca also.
Arranging finances and showing financial status:
To be able to bear one’s expenses is a matter of importance and hence, the person migrating should always be very transparent about the funding status, financial arrangements, capital capacity. Financial status is to be shown in the form of income papers and proof. The financial status shows that if we are able to cope with the expenses there.
- Financial stability ensures that we are selected from the pool for migration
- A affirm intention to reside is much preferred
- Academic certificates must be recognised there,hence,equivalence of certificates and courses must be retained.
- The currency must be inquired about before migration
The online application process is much easier and convenient as well, because all the fields are already mentioned there with marked compulsory fields to be answered. So, there is no chance of missing any point or overlooking any significant field.
Other details; Ontario Province Nominee Program:
The person who applied for migration is generally sent a letter of interest from the nominee programme authority. Well, if the person does not receive that letter of interest, he/she should not try anymore as this might be a sign of rejection of the petition.
But one must not lose hopes as rejection of application a few times might be a part of the application process. One should keep on trying.
- The resume must be appealing enough
- The resume must provide the authority with sufficient set of information
- Information + literary aesthetics must be there in the petition so that the objective of the application is clear enough and also appealing as well
- If the person has any refugee claimant it might be a bigger hindrance in the process of application for migration as a permanent citizenship is always preferred.
Working experience with proof must be shown for better convenience on both ends. Also language proficiency here has many categories and many tests to pass. The basics are:
Tests such as,CELPIP,TEF,IELTS matters the most. In fact these are the basic, primary language efficiency tests that require good score.
- Language proficiency exams are taken online hence, there is no added hassle. We can take the tests at the comfort of our home. Also, there are many places where tutorials are arranged for taking these tests such as CELPIP &IELTS.
Also social connections to Ontario must be mentioned. And the CRS score matters as well.
These are some of the basic points to be considered while we plan for migration and getting selected in the Ontario Province Nominee Program. Canada is a progressive nation and hence, migration from other places is always welcomed but we all need to prove our eligibility there for migrating to that place.
- The authority is just going to look into the fact that if we are benevolent for that nation’s economy or not. One we are able to prove ourselves beneficial for their economy and culture we are one step forward for selection from the pool.
- Also the authority looks into the matter that if we can maintain peace and harmony at that place
- The Ontario province is basically a trade based region and hence , international ties are great , this is a major reason to migrate there and to have brighter prospects for future
- This is the reason many aspire for setting up proprietorship business there and flourish too
The express entry programme is different:
The express entry programme is different from the general migration programmes and hence, the federal skilled workers must keep an eye on the changing rules and revision of rules for the skilled federal workers to migrate. The Canada express entry programme is different from the general migration principles and takes assessment exams to test if the skilled workers are eligible to fly off to Canada or not. Also the express entry aspirants are supposed to wait for the application invitation after getting their primary petitions filtered and sorted by the authority.
- The express entry profile is different from the general application profiles and hence, must be following the CV pattern, one can consult migration experts for this or there are Stark Visas too to help us out with the steps we need to follow.
- Remember one thing, all the steps need to be sequential enough and missing any one step such as clearing exams, language proficiency tests or the application can cost a lot .
- The express entry pool receives an application invitation after which the persons are supposed to submit all the documents required including their age proof, academic certificates and financial proof as well.
- Experience proof is required as this smoothens the way towards migration, more the experience more are the chances to fly off to this Canadian province.
- Scoring above 400 in the CRS is necessary to be considered as eligible to fly off to Ontario province
- Our will to go there and intention of staying there must be firm enough and transparent as well.
- After receiving the letter of interest rather the application invite one must not delay the submission of documents and hence, all the papers must be kept ready before hand so that there are no dilly dallies at the end.
Migrating to a land where the political waves are different is really challenging and hence, one must be well aware of the political situation of that place. Over all Ontario province is a place where the residents are welcoming and all live in harmony and peace. Many people migrate there every year for an array of reasons hence;it is nothing new for the people there to cope with masses migrating from different countries. PGs and residential places are separate for students there as a huge number of students migrate to Canada per year for better educational scopes and better university courses as well. Direct company transfer is a common thing and hence,people from many a nation get direct express entry application invitation without any hassle when a company or organisation directly refers to that person’s migration.
These are some of the means and ways one can get information about migration to that Canadian province. after flying off to a place crossing seas and national borders is never a piece of cake and hence, getting well informed about the terms, conditions, protocols and policies is always better for surety and safety as well .
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.