Nova Scotia PNP Processing Time and Requirements
Nova Scotia is one of the best province to live, work and settle permanently. This is the only reason that a huge applicant of Canada Immigration applies every year for Nova Scotia Nomination Program. There are lots of opportunities to avail to learn, work and to live in Nova Scotia.
Through the NSNP, prospective immigrants who have the skills and experience targeted by Nova Scotia may be nominated to immigrate.
Nova Scotia PNP Latest News 2019
Nova Scotia has aggressively making positive changes in the immigration process. In the latest update, the province has promised to welcome applications in large numbers under its Multi-year Immigration Plans (2018-2020). This is a wonderful update for applicants who are willing to move to Nova Scotia and start a new carrier as a skilled professional in one of the leading industries.
Planning to settle in Nova Scotia? Hire The Stark Visas as your consultant. The Stark Visas is top immigration consultant for Canada and can help you for your Nova Scotia immigration dreams! Call us now and get FREE counseling from our expert team.
Nova Scotia PNP Processing Time and requirement 2019
Nova Scotia is a faster processing application system. The average time taken to complete the process is between 3 to 6 months.
Some time Nova Scotia processing time may differ according to application of the immigrant. Your application will be processed more fast if all the asked documents and information in your profile is true and up to date. The immigration authorities will not entertain an incomplete or incorrect application. It is better to file your application with a professional immigration expert i.e.The Stark Visas so that your application can be processed at the earliest. The Stark Visas is one of the best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada. Fill out our free assessment form to get started.
Requirements to be Eligible for the NSNP
Like every province of Canada Immigration, Nova Scotia also has eligibility criteria. The different factors of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program have their own particular requirements to make an immigrant eligible to apply. These are the general requirements:
- Your Occupation code must be in Demand in Nova Scotia
- Your age must be between 18-45 years
- You must attain minimum of 4.5 (IELTS) or 4 (CLB) score as English language ability
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in relevant occupational field from your last 5 years.
- You must have an equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- You must submit apurpose to live and work in the Province of Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia PNP IELTS Requirements for 2019
To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, it is mandatory for all the immigrants must have capable proficiency in English language so that after landing, the candidate would not face problem in the English speaking country as Canada. For language proficiency, you will need to write IELTS the English proficiency exam and need to score at least a CLB 7 across all modules of the IELTS test i.e. reading, writing, speaking and listening. Note that CLB 7 is the minimum requirement for being eligible. However, you should try and get the maximum.
To score required bands in your IELTS examination, take IELTS assistance from The Stark Visas. We will not only provide you with IELTS updated study material or modules but also give valuable advice with some tips and tricks on how to crack IELTS in your very first attempt!
What are the different NSNP Categories?
The Nova Scotia Nominee program has various streams by which skilled professionals can apply and come down to Nova Scotia. To know which stream is perfect for you and to understand the boundaries of application that goes with your successful application.
The current streams offered by NSNP are:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream – This stream is for the professionals whose occupation is currently in demand in Nova Scotia. This is an Express Entry supported stream and applicants need to submit applications through the Express Entry program.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream – This stream is for the professionals who are already working in Nova Scotia or have a prior work experience in a skilled profession in the province.
- Skilled Worker Stream – These streams is for the highly skilled professionals who don’t or may not have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer but are highly willing to get employed due to their skill, which already in demand in the province.
- Entrepreneur Stream – This stream is for those immigrants who want to setup their own business in Nova Scotia.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream – This stream is for fresh graduates who are willing to continue living in Canada and wish to begin working in Nova Scotia.
How to apply for Nova Scotia PNP Program 2019?
If you are willing and eligible to apply for Nova Scotia PNP, The Stark Visas suggest you to start quickly as there are only view numbers being taken by the province.
The NSNP is a very simple online process. The applicant just need to fulfill all the Nova Scotia requirements as given by the IRCC and NSNP authorities before applying for the nomination program. An incomplete application will not be entertained. Now other important thing to know for every applicant is when to apply for NSNP? You can apply for NSNP nomination if you are a skilled professional with relevant post-secondary education and sufficient paid work experience in related field. Also, having a required score of language skills and occupation listed in the Nova Scotia NOC which is very important.
The Stark Visas is the best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada as we have been working in the immigration industry since 8 years. Our success rate shows our dedication. To know more about Canada Permanent Resident Visa, get in touch with our Immigration expert at +91-8448420101 today!
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.