Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
Canada, the land of maple leaves, is one of the most popular destinations all across the globe for migrants to fly off. The ambience is politically safe and sound with a stable economy and hence, people find the place ideally suitable. Not only that , various provinces such as Quebec , Ontario , Nova Scotia , Saskatchewan and so on are having an array of job scopes to be availed . The number of candidates being called these days for nominee pool has increased. The nation is taking in thousands of migrants every year. Now comes the question, why Nova Scotia? Yes, Nova Scotia is one of the most popular destinations that is visited and is preferred by the migrants too owing to its cultural diversity and the peaceful harmonious co existence of different races, casts, creeds and religions there. Nova Scotia is another greater example of unity and peace in diversity. People are warmly welcomed there without any sort of discrimination and hence, are preferred by so many all across the globe.
Highest job demand arena: service sector
Latest target PR nominee pool entry: 430 nurses got invitation on October 31 st 2019
The basic requirements for application for migrating to Canadian provinces:
- The application that states all the basic details about the person
- The petition that says why do we want to migrate
- The duration has to be mentioned
- Papers of age proof are to be submitted
- The documents containing income proof , income certificate are given to the migration authority
- Past records are to be shown that needs to be clean
- The person can showcase extra curriculum testimonial along with academic certificates
- In fact work experience if any can be shown ( adds brownie points to the profile of the candidate )
Also before applying for the Canada VISA one must know about the migration programs that can be availed.
- The express entry program
- The skilled workers program
- The skilled labours program
Also, for Canada visas we must know that the provincial visa application rules might be a bit different from that of the federal migration government rules. The provincial requirements for acceptance of visa applications might contain knowledge in French.
The sequential steps to be followed for getting selected for migrating to Canada:
- To consult a good migration consultancy is a must. They must be reputed and should help the aspiring candidates with latest news.
- The next step is to undertake the IELTS and the TOEFL exams for checking the language eligibility. To score good in these exams is a must.
- Creating a strong candidate profile to showcase the application, convincing the migration authority is a must. The reason for migration has to be articulated clearly and a strong determination has to be shown.
- Submission of testimonials is a must after this. The educational qualification , income certificate , working experience , character certificate , past records and so on and so forth are submitted
- Proof of funds must be kept ready in hand so that it can produced when ever needed
- In fact just after this the police verification takes place along with regular health checkups for migration
- The visa application is filled after this
- The final step is to be ready for flying off to the land of maple leaves.
Major immigration pulls factors:
The climate there is quite pleasant and suitable. Along with that the economic conditions are quite stable too. People from many nations, people of different cast’s creed races and religions are migrating there and still they live in peace in harmony and the society is quite secular and all inclusive. In fact the place provides the immigrants with tight security and sense of comfort too. Canadian provinces do have the government rule to provide the permanent residents with free primary education and free health care for old citizens. Many other societal government facilities act as major pull factors for migration to Canada.
Immigration without a job offer in 2019:
Immigration without a valid job offer can be a bit risky but we can still start looking for jobs and scroll through all the vacancies through the online portals. Even before we migrate to Canada we can sort and filter jobs and can apply for them as well. This becomes easier when one has considerable number of years of experience in some specific filed of profession. Experience counts in every field. To learn the easy hacks rather the tips and tricks to get selected for the provincial nominee program, one must get in touch with good immigration consultation agencies to remain updated.
Since Nova Scotia has a high demand for working professionals, they are allowing the immigration of people from all across the globe even before they have a job in hand. They are given the time to migrate, fly off to Canada first and them settling with a job there.
- Creation of an express entry profile is the first and foremost thing to be done as this program eases the way to fly off to Canada.
- Age: It is a known fact that the age group 18 to 35 is considered the age for gaining brownie points especially for the express entry program. With the increase in age, the CRS possibilities start to decrease.
- Academic qualification: It matters especially for the provincial nominee programs. Diploma and graduate certificates are supposed to be produced before the authority.
- Working experience: this matters a lot. Be it a provincial nominee program or under the federal government, if the working experience is more, perks are gained for the CRS calculation.
But to apply for migration before getting a job offer, one must know about the areas where the vacancies are high and the in demand job sectors too. Apart from business, education and services people from all nations are actually selective about their domain of work opportunity there in Canada.
- IT professionals are migrating there for better payments and better work place ambience as well
- For spreading business relations and retaining international ties many nations are migrating to Canadian provinces
- People into fine arts , applied arts , creative fields , journalism , fashion designers and bloggers are also migrating to enhance their scopes and talents in their respective fields of creativity
- In fact people into paramedics and nursing are also finding good job scopes there in Canada
- People into sports are migrating too
Apart from these people into culinary arts are finding better jobs there and hence, are flying off to Canadian provinces from all across the earth.
- Apart from the express entry profile which is a larger domain, we would look into the OINP which allows us to have a closer look at the scenario of province specific job vacancies. Nova Scotia always hires a huge chunk of IT professionals and hence, through this migration program one can look into the specific areas of job demands.
- Next comes the provincial nominee program which is under the federal government migration authority but somewhat might differ at times. Once the OINP is done they might ask for all the documents to get them verified all over again and once the candidate is selected for the PNP they can wait for the next express entry draw.
After such a long process of hustle bustle, one must pack his / her bags and get going after getting the air tickets. But one thing must be kept in mind. As the candidate has applied through the OINP, the proof of funds must be carried as the authority would want to know if they can support their finances in Canada till they get a job there.
You may get in touch for more information by writing an email on email@example.com or Call us on +91-844-842-0101 or directly interact though our Live Chat window and our immigration expert will get in touch with you for further clarification and assistance in order to improve your profile or point score for Canada Immigration.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.