How to know if I am eligible to Immigrate to Canada?
If you are a Canada Immigration aspirant, this page is expressly designed for you, so that you can get wide information about the whole process. Canada is one of the most idyllic countries in the world for migration and settlement.
A significant figure of the immigrants to the country want to increase the nation’s prized and much required after Permanent Residency (PR) status, and become its Permanent Residents, for logical reasons. It is regularly said that Canada is world’s number one immigration destination.
To be eligible, you must:
- have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply, and
- meet or exceed the required language levels needed for the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level of your work experience in each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening).
Canada Immigration Eligibility & Requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program 2019
- A candidate is required to possess at least one year of experience as full-time in the applying occupation in the past 10 years
- Your occupation must be classified within Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level 1 (Professional Occupations) or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades).
- Must obtain minimum 67 points under skill assessment grid comprising all factors.
- A full time job offer letter from Canadian employer and qualify with Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Attain enough language proficiency score to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7 in either English or French.
- Having sufficient funds to settle in Canada.
Federal Skilled Worker and Provincial Programs:
The federal express entry nomination pool is the higher authority and the provincial one works under this federal authority. The Federal authority always has the upper hand, but the provincial migration programs of Canada might have separate specifications as all the provinces are not having the same economy and also differs in the arena of culture, demography, brain gain, and brain drain.
The Saskatchewan province has separate demands from the candidates that of the Nova Scotia province program. The Ontario province program is different from that of the other nomination program.
- Many provinces are there which demand knowledge in the local language too.
- Submission of the EOI and online application submission is the primary step
We must keep in mind that the educational system is different there that is the American educational system is different from that of the European style and the Asian academia. Hence, equivalence has to be found out.
Steps to Apply for Federal Skilled Worker Program
To apply as a skilled worker for Canada and want to establish yourself on Permanent Resident of there, you need to follow the following steps for FSW.
- Create an Express Entry profile, Apply as a skilled worker make an Expression of Interest (EOI) and submit it to CIC.
- Your Express Entry profile will be score on Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Score high and Canada will send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent resident of Canada.
- Fulfill the health and character clearance, other security checks and submit an application for approval to Canada immigration.
- A visa officer will review your profile and approve it.
- Pay the permanent residency fee and request for your passport.
- Complete all process, move to Canada and start your new life.
What is Canada PR points System?
Canada Immigration Eligibility is decided on the basis of several factors. These include age, educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability etc. The process has been designed to choose the best immigration applicants.
Applicants can get a maximum score of 100 points and need a minimum score of 67 on an average to qualify for the immigration process. The following list, which will tell you how many points required for Canada Immigration in each segment of the Canada PR points system:
- Language Skills – 28 points maximum
- Education – 25 points maximum
- Experience – 15 points maximum
- Age – 12 points maximum
- Arranged Employment – 10 points maximum
- Adaptability – 10 points maximum
Canada Immigration Points Calculator On Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program
|Age||18 – 35||12 points|
|47 & Above||00 points|
|English language||IELTS: –
|Master degree||23 Points|
|Double Bachelor||22 Points|
|Bachelor degree||21 Points|
|Diploma 3 Years after Higher Secondary||19 points|
|Diploma 3 Years after 10th (High School)||15 Points|
|High School||05 Points|
|Work Experience||1 Year||09 Points|
|2 – 3 Years||11 Points|
|4 – 5 Years||13 Points|
|6 & Above||15 Points|
|Spouse/ Adaptability||Spouse IELTS||05 Points|
|Blood Relation||05 Points|
|Minimum Points Required||67/100 Points|
The Stark Visas is the top immigration consultant in Delhi NCR and you may get in touch for more information by writing an email on email@example.com or Call us on +91-844-842-0101 or directly interact though our Live Chat window and our immigration expert will get in touch with you for further clarification and assistance in order to improve your profile or point score for Canada Immigration.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.