How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
To get hold of a foreign visa is really tough these days. Hence, some of the tips and tricks can be applied to spurt up the possibility of getting selected for a foreign visa among others. It is not at all an easy job to apply for a visa outside the county and hence, some criteria need to be fulfilled to tick all the boxes right and cross all the possible hurdles.
Passing the language test is essential:
Language tests such as IELTS orCELPIP are meant to be cleared with good scores too so that we are there on the first queue when the selection process is going on. This is called the first step towards the selection from a pool. A higher rate of score is required in these tests so that the language efficiency can be checked.
- The main motto is to check if the person is prepared enough to cope with a foreign mode of communication as communicating is the base of any purpose of going outside be it educational purpose or travel or job oriented may be.
- To clear the ABC of selection from the pool, the preliminary language score is always counted first.
- This proves that we can cope with the foreign language system if we are fluent with the Basic English and the dominating language all over the globe that is English.
- Having language fluency matters the most if it is all about migration. Immigration and emigration depends upon communication skills as language is the first step towards fluency of communication.
- Passing the CELPIP &IELTS with flying colours is what makes a real difference while the selection process is goingon. People with greater scores are preferred for selection from the pool.
- These language exams are conducted over the virtual medium and are taken online so we can apply for these and can take the tests at the comfort of our homes. Everything is conducted online.
- These exams are a bit hard to be cracked but if passed once that too with good scores smoothens our path for migration.
- People can apply for the language exams more than once if they are not able to score good at once. But the recent most results are to be submitted when the certificates and documents are asked to be presented.
- The recent most results of CELPIP & IELTS are to be given while application
- These exams can be sort of hit and trial methods as if one fails at the first go they can again apply for these and pass the tests then, the recent results are only considered.
- There are many organisations and tutorial houses where we can get trainings for scoring well and passing these foreign language tests.
- Only these common language exams are not sufficient for many nations and they demand that people must know the basics of their mother tongue. Then the local lingua franca has to be learnt; though only the basics are required for migration.
- Some examples such as Japan generally wants people migrating there to know the basic ‘kana’and’kanji’dialects.
- SomeGerman institutions want people to migrate there after knowing the basics of German. This applies for many other nations when it comes to migration.
- Also, this facet of knowing and learning the local language is not always unnecessary as there are many nations where people are not fluent enough in English and hence, to avoid communication barriers the local dialects are to be known.
- Language proficiency test is the primary step to be cleared before we think about migration, if this step cleared well the chances of getting selected from the pool is always increased.
Showing current records:
Updated records, current documents, scores of exams that were appeared for in recent years (better if the immediate previous year or immediate previous session) are always given importance over the older records. Scores of immediately previous sessions are to be submitted and this enhances the possibility of getting selected from a pool.
- Past records are always checked,hence, any criminal records in past if any can be a bigger impediment on the way of migration.
- Documents are to be recent enough and renewed also.
- The passport is to be renewed and verified by authentic authority as well.
- Financial documents are required but always the current version and rather the updated one.
Employment offers in vocational aspects:
If any foreign authority appoints a person and hence , sends an offer letter for joining , that urges the migration organisation to speed up the visas process and hence , the chances of getting selected is accelerated . This is because the pull factor works better when vocational, professional or might be educational offers are sent from other nations (outside).
Once we make a petition for getting hold of the visa, we must mention a reasonable, a valid purpose of the application being made. The petition must be very appealing,simple,legible,lucid,and glib. The application must not be very complicated and one should avoid any sort of misinterpretation upon the petition made.
- The appeal, the purpose, duration of stay, reason of migration and every other detail should be very clearly mentioned upon the application made. This is the impression that enhances the chances of getting selected first.
- The application smoothens the selection process.
- Persuasion is the basic facet that needs to be kept in mind and applied well when we chalk out the application and flesh out the appealing petition for convincing the authority.
- Relevant reasons are to be given in the application so that the petition body looks trust worthy.
- No extra ornamentation is required in the application
- The petition must be short,brief, crisp but informative enough and this might get us selected from the pool.
- The application is the first step to grab the authority’s attention and validate our reason to migrate
- Application is different in case of a temporary visa and in case of a permanent resident’s visa.
- The purpose must be clear enough that if it is for express entry visa or general purpose one.
- The federal skilled workers are to apply separately as their petitions are different from the general application petitions.
- The petition must be strong enough so that people get the application invitation in return
- Application must follow the general guidelines and should never be out of the standard format
Proof reading the profile ensures better selection chances:
As we say, experience counts in every arena. To get the profile reviewed and proof read by someone who is having prior experience in this domain is always suggested to make sure that the application is of better quality.
- Before placing all the points, the sequence must be proof read and that too by someone who has experience.
- Grammatical errors are the basic points to be checked.
- The application must be submitted after checking the refinement factors once
- Clear and lucid texts are to be submitted but over ornamentation of texts upon the application might at times misinterpret the whole purpose of migration hence,these needs to be kept in mind.
These tips mentioned above can increase our chances of getting selected from the pool faster. Though this is all about the decision of the authority but keeping in mind their preferences and parameters always workwell.
- It is about luck and hard work too that a person gets selected from the pool for migration but differentiation takes place upon reason to migrate that might be educational. Travel, permanent settlement,vocational, service employment,business, proprietorship and so on and so forth.
- Pointing out that specific nation’s gain in terms of economy and culture on migration is always a perk and every nation wants brain gain in gross terms.
- To convince the nation via the petition and making them feel that this specific migration is going to help in gross profit is the basic trick that can increase our chances of getting selected from the pool.
Brighter prospects of many nations attract people to migrate and hence, the competition is high enough. Instead of pointing out general migration reasons one must hit the brownie points and come out of the cocoon, instead of harping on the same strings. If the application and the petition persuasion are something out of the box chances of getting selected is always high enough. Trying more than once if one is not selected at the first go shows that person’s endeavour and that might help in selection of that person. Getting selected from the pool is never a cake walk and hence, iron determination is required to get qualified. Educational qualification and work experience matters the most. Financial stability matters too.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.