Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 4th Sep 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 463 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 20th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 457 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 12th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 466 points.View More
Federal Skilled Worker Program
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is the most standard immigration stream in the complete Express Entry program. It is solely designed for working professionals whose occupation is in-demand in any or all of Canada and many provinces. Applicants are evaluated across a range of criteria for their abilities and potential. Skill and professional expertise as well as experience are the primary concerns of the FSWP.
Please do not confuse, the selection criteria under the FSW with point system under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) – Express Entry points Criteria.
Total marks are 100 and current pass-mark is 67 points.
Out of the 28 points, one can claim up-to 24 points under IELTS and remaining 4 points under French Language factor. This is a situation where the applicant is filing the application with English as the first language. Applicants with high level of English language proficiency can claim all the 24 points.
- An applicant must score a minimum proficiency in each of the four language skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing – Canadian Language Benchmark 7 (CLB 7) level for English in order to qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Class(FSWC) program.
- CLB 7 is equivalent to scoring 6 bands in each module on the IELTS GENERAL pattern examination.
- For the French language requirement, NCLC 7 is equivalent to scoring 309, 248, 206 and 309 on the speaking, listening, reading and writing modules of the Test d’evaluation de francais (TEF), respectively.
- 4 points are awarded for each of the four language abilities, meaning that all candidates that meet the mandatory minimums on all language abilities will have at least 16 points.
- Applicants will be awarded one extra point for each language ability for which they score CLB 8 or NCLC 8 and two extra points if they score CLB 9 or NCLC 9 (for a maximum of 24 points under English language factor).
- The IELTS equivalent to CLB 8 is 7.5, 6.5, 6.5 and 6.5 on Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The TEF equivalent to NCLC 8 is 349, 280, 233, and 349 on Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking, respectively. Getting these scores will mean that 5 points are awarded for each of the four language abilities, meaning that all candidates that meet these criteria can claim a maximum of 20 points.
- The IELTS equivalent to CLB 9 is 7.5, 6.5, 6.5, and 6.5 on Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The TEF equivalent to NCLC 9 is 349, 280, 233, and 349 on Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking, respectively. This means that to claim 24 points under the English language factor, the applicant MUST claim AT LEAST 8.0, 7.0, 7.0, and 7.0 on Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking, respectively. 6 points are awarded for each of the four language abilities, meaning that all candidates that meet these criteria can claim a maximum of 24 points.
|Age||18 – 35||12 points|
|47 & Above||00 points|
|English language||IELTS: –
|Master degree||23 Points|
|Double Bachelor||22 Points|
|Bachelor degree||21 Points|
|Diploma 3 Years after Higher Secondary||19 points|
|Diploma 3 Years after 10th (High School)||15 Points|
|High School||05 Points|
|Work Experience||1 Year||09 Points|
|2 – 3 Years||11 Points|
|4 – 5 Years||13 Points|
|6 & Above||15 Points|
Arranged employment (Maximum 10 points)
|You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, approved by the HRSDC||10 points|
|You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, without the necessity of HRSDC approval, if you are employed in Canada by the same employer||10 points|
Additional Points If you are immigrating with your spouse, then your application can get extra points if your spouse scores above CLB 4. You will receive 5 additional adaptability points as a principle applicant.
|Relative in Canada 18 years or over (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.||5|
|Accompanying spouse/partner’s official language (CLB/NCLC 4)||5|
|Principal Applicant Previous Work in Canada (min. 1 Yr at NOC 0, A, B)||10|
|Accompanying Spouse/Partner Previous Work in Canada||5|
|Principal Applicant Previous Study in Canada||5|
|Accompanying Spouse/Partner Previous Study in Canada||5|
Who are eligible for this visa?
- If you have worked full time for at least one year in the applying occupation in the past ten years skill O, A and B and if that is in demand in occupation list permitted by the Canada government and approved by labor market impact assessment or if you have a job offer from the Canada or an international graduate who has enrolled herself/himself in the PHD program in Canada, and get the minimum IELTS score (CLB7)
You can also score additional points by giving TEF Or if having qualification done from Canada.
These occupations are below:
- Skilled Level O (Management Occupation)
- Skilled Level A (Professional Occupation)
- Skilled Level B (Technical Occupation & Skilled Trades)
Benefits after Visa approval
- You can live and work in Canada permanently.
- You can sponsor your family to become Permanent Resident.
You can apply for Canadian Citizenship after completing 1095 days.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.