Federal Skilled Trade Program
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents, based on being certified in a skilled trade.
To be eligible
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Meet the minimum requirement in English or French, For English (CLB 5 for speaking and listening, CLB 4 in reading and writing). And French (NCLC 5 for speaking and listening, NCLC 4 in reading and writing).
- Have at least 3,120 hours of full-time work in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply
- Meet the job duties for that skilled trade, as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1,560 hours or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, state or centralized authority.
List of occupation, which are in demand.
- Major group 72: industrial, electrical and construction workers
- Major group 73: maintenance and equipment operation workers
- Major group 82: supervisors and technical workers in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major group 92: processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor group 632: chefs and cooks
- Minor group 633: butchers and bakers
These major NOC groups are split into different occupation and all are category B.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.