Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 19th December 2019
IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada, has issued 3,200 invitation to apply to the Express Entry candidates to apply for the Canada Permanent Residence in the latest Express Entry draw held on December 19th, 2019 announced Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 469 points.
The tie-break used in the December 19th draw was November 14th, 2019, at 8:41:33 UTC in this draw. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 469, as well as those candidates with scores of 469 who submitted their profile this specified date and time, received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this invitation round.
Migrating to your dream country is a big step to take but thankful you are not alone. The information here will assist you better understand what you need to prepare and when.
More, thanks to the introduction of the Express Entry Program in the year 2015, which initiated a chain of the systematic and easiest way to immigrate to Canada. Before Express Entry, it used to take a long time for an immigration application to get processed. Nowadays, Canada Permanent Residence Visa applications can get processed in just 6 months of time period. Thus, if you want to immigrate to Canada from India within time as little as 6 months, then Express Entry is the right option for you!
The Express Entry program has three primary streams for skilled individuals to apply through. These are:
– Federal Skilled Worker Program
– Federal Skilled Trades Program
– Canadian Experience Class
Know your eligibility for Express Entry OR get in touch with our best Canada immigration consultant in Delhi NCR
Other than these Express Entry streams, you can also consider immigrating through Province Nominee Program. The PNP route is increasingly becoming one of the popular ways to migrate to Canada form India. Canadian provinces such as Ontario, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba etc. know your eligibility for Provincial Nomination Program or get in touch with our top immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada.
There has never been a better time to move to Canada. Follow the some easiest way to immigrate to Canada and settle in more comfortably and then find out more about:
Step 1: Research your Jobs in Canada for Indians
Canada is the top most immigration destination in the world. Therefore, all the skilled workers and professionals across the world want to live and work in Canada. Though, without Job offer or employment you can get your PR in Canada too, but having a Job ready will definitely helps you to safe land in Canada.
Step 2: Apply for a PNP nomination (If required)
Alternate way to immigrate to Canada super fast is to get a Provincial Nomination from any of the 10 provinces of Canada. A nomination from any province will make you eligible to claim 600 additional in Canada PR points system thus increasing your chances of selection from the pool.
600 points is a huge boost and every applicant must thrive for it.
To get Provincial Nomination, you must know whether or not:
- You are meeting all the laid down eligibility requirements by the province
- Your Job profile is in demand in the province or listed in the NOC (National Occupation Code) list of the province
Steps to migrate to Canada from India:
Canada Immigration is a systematic and step-by-step process based on point system. Following is a proper path for your immigration process that can get you your PR visa as the soonest:
- Appear for IELTS examination
- Hire an Immigration consultancy and get a pre –assessment of your application
- Fill your Permanent Residency (PR) form online
- Get your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation through authentic assessing board like WES etc
- Work Experience Authentication
- Medical Certifications
- Police verification Certifications
- Proof of funds arrangements
- Filing for Visa Application
As an applicant of Canada PR, you must not constraint yourself to just express entry, if you are not getting the ITA long time now, it’s better to explore the option of Provincial Nominee Program, that accepts the applicants with low points score too. To get best assistance in this regard, you may get in touch with a trusted and efficient Canadian Immigration Consultant The Stark Visas provide the free Assessment, just fill the assessment form on our website and get your credential verified. Check your eligibility now.
You may get in touch for more information by writing an email on email@example.com or Call us on +91-844-842-0101 or directly interact though our Live Chat window and our immigration expert will get in touch with you for further clarification and assistance in order to improve your profile or point score for Canada Immigration.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.