Canadian PNP Program
Provincial nomination is an important fast-way option for Canadian permanent residence.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Each Canadian province (except Quebec, which has a different selection system) and two territories have their own unique Provincial Nominee Programs. The Quebec Province is not enrolled in PNP programs as it has its own selection criteria and system to select immigrants for its region.
Canada Province Nominee Program List
How to Apply
You are required to present a submission to the CIC for PR, as soon as a province or territory acknowledges your profile.
Follow these major steps to submit your submission for provincial nomination under the Express entry pool.
- File your application into the express entry pool.
- File your application with the qualifying province.
- Wait for confirmation for intent to nominate from the province.
- File the application/provide required documents to the provincial agency.
- Received provincial nomination
- Update the information related to nomination the pool application.
- Wait for invite.
- File on-line permanent residence application with CIC, along with all documents and required fee.
- Wait for file transfer to nearest visa post and complete rest of the formalities including medical, police clearance and visa issuance.
What are the Supporting Documents Required by Canadian provinces for immigration through PNPs?Documents Checklist:
- Photograph Specifications
- Photographs must reflect your current appearance (taken within the past six (6) months).
- All of the required provincial and federal forms
- Identity/Marriage Information
- Birth Certificates of self and spouse (if applicable), showing name of parents
- Marriage Certificate(if applicable)
- Death Certificate(if applicable)
- Divorce Certificate or proof of separation(if applicable)
- Birth Certificate of each child showing name of parents
- Passport/Travel documents (Copies of passport or travel documents that are valid for at least two years for you, your spouse and dependent children. Submit copies of pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiration, your photo, name, date and
place of birth).
- Education Documents- Educational degrees, diplomas or certificates and professional licences, for both the principal applicant and dependant.
- All documents must be translated into English or French.
- Proof of your Language ability in English or French
- Offer of employment to include job title, job description and salary
- Copies of letters of reference detailing both the principal applicant and spouse’s work experience for the past 10 years, including present employment.
Each letter must include:
- Specific period of employment with the company (start and end date)
- Position held and time spent in each position
- List of duties and responsibilities in each position
- Letter must be on company letterhead and signed by an authorized representative of the company, including their name and designation.
- Proof of relationship in Canada
- Settlement Funds
- Letter from Bank
- Bank Account Statement
What are the advantages of applying the Provincial Nominee Programs of Canada?
- Permanent Residency in Canada: If you are selected in a provincial nominee program of any province, you will receive the nomination from that province, which in turn make you eligible to apply for PR visa to IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada).
- Fast Processing of application:Many Provincial Nominee Programs provide faster processing of applications than many other programs of immigration.
- No job offer Requirement: A few provincial nominee programs does not even require the job offer from Canadian employer to apply for PR visa as skilled worker. Its significant benefit to the applicants not able to get Canada visa in the absence of Canadian Job offer.
- Low Language proficiency Requirement: A few provincial nominee programs, i.e. SINP also require low level of language proficiency, i.e. CLB 4 to apply. It’s a huge advantage for the people who don’t have good IELTS score.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.