Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 4th Sep 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 463 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 20th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 457 points. Express Entry Draw of 2019 on 12th August 2019 – Invited 3,600 applicants in the latest draw with a CRS score of 466 points.View More
How to Apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa from India?
If you are a Canada Immigration aspirant, this page is expressly designed for you, so that you can get wide information about the whole
process. Canada is one of the most idyllic countries in the world for migration and settlement.
A significant figure of the immigrants to the country want to increase the nation’s prized and much required after Permanent Residency
(PR) status, and become its Permanent Residents, for logical reasons. It is regularly said that Canada is world’s number one immigration destination.
How to migrate to Canada from India?
Applying for Canada PR is a really simple process, which involves a number of technical steps. The
following list will tell you how to apply to Canada for a PR visa:
- Get an Education Credential Assessment done from assessing body of Canada i.e. World Education Services, International Qualification Assessment Service orothers. This will help you to verify your educational documents.
- Score good in your IELTS exam. You need a minimum score of 6bands in each module to qualify for immigration.
- Choose your job category from the NOC categories –O, A and B. Thereafter you can choose to apply through the Express Entry stream or Province NomineeProgram
- Create an Express Entry profile online with accurate information.
- Your profile will now be listed in the CRS system and ranked alongside other profiles.
- If your score is good enough to pass the grade, then you will be issued an ITA after which you will have 90 days to apply for a PR visa.
Canada has realized an increase in the number of applicants from India since
2015, all thanks to the Express Entry Program, which places vast importance on immigrating skilled workers to Canada. It has made the
Immigration process simpler and provided a hassle free mode of getting Canada PR visa from India. Under the Canadian Express Entry Program, points are calculated on
the basis of personal details such as Age, Education, Language Ability Adaptability and Work Experience. The comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is the
standard chosen for Citizen and Immigration Canada (CIC), and these qualities are evaluated under the IRCC. After the enough points are achieved, the candidate
is allocated Invitation to Apply (ITA), which has to be filed adequately within the period of 90 days. The candidate achieves the PR Status for a period of Five
years and he / she is free to settle in any province of Canada.
Difference between Canada Permanent Resident and Canada Citizens
Some people over and over again fail to differentiate between a Canada Permanent Resident and a Canada Citizen even as they
think the rights and obligations of these two are quite parallel. Yes, it’s a fact that there is hardly any remarkable dissimilarity between the rights and
responsibilities of a Canadian permanent resident and a Canadian citizen. Both possess the same right to get professionally associated with any company, apart from the
federal or provincial administration (some checks do exist). In addition, the permanent residents much like the citizens have the right to join the nations defense
Still, the Canada permanent residents do not have several rights, as
compared to the citizens of the nation. For example, they do not have the right to vote; they cannot contest for any kind of elected office; and much more importantly,
possess the nation’s passports. Apart from this, unlike the citizens, the permanent residents could be deported from the country for grave crimes committed inside the
nation’s territories. Last but not the least, although it is fact that the permanent residents have a right to submit a submission for citizenship, post 3 years inside
Canada; it is not binding.
List of documents required for Canada Permanent Resident Visa 2019
The following is a list of documents needed to completely submit an application to immigrate to Canada via the Express Entry
- Authenticated passport copy of applicant and dependent’s
- Educational Credential Assessment reports sufficiently showing that the applicant’s and dependent educational qualifications are equivalent to theeducational qualifications issued by Canadian educational institutions and universities.
- International English Language Test showing proficiency in English or French or Both.
- Documents showing nomination for immigration by a Province like Marriage Certificate etc.
- LMIA approved offer letter (if applicable)
- Documents showing applicant has enough funds to support themselves and their family for a period no less than three months.
- The Proof of Relationship to a Relative in Canada, the Status of the Relative in Canada and the Residence Status of the Relative in Canada
- Documents showing that the applicant and all family members coming to Canada with them have undergone medical exams by Panel doctors.
- Documents showing applicants and dependents have undergone police background checks and been issued clearance certificates for thesame.
What are the Benefits and Obligation of being a Permanent Resident Card holder?
Permanent resident and accompanying dependent’s can live, work and study in any one of the ten provinces or three
territories within Canada. Separately from assuring your identity as a resident, it provides several benefits:
- You are legally allowed to live and work anywhere in Canada.
- After completing 1095 days in Canada, you can apply for Canadian citizenship
- You can avail all government healthcare benefits.
- All children under 22 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public school system.
- Having a PR card helps you in finding jobs and being eligible to pay the nominal taxes given by regular citizens.
- You are also eligible for other social and economic benefits enjoyed by regular Canadian citizens.
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian employ of Rights and Freedoms.
- A skilled professional Immigrant to Canada, after becoming Canadian citizen can take advantage of working in USA under flexible TN visa status
- With the PR visa andcitizenship you would be able to sponsor other close relatives and family members to immigrate to Canada.
- All of these benefits and more become available to you when you are a permanent resident of Canada.
What is Canada PR points System?
Canada Immigration feasibility is decided on the basis of several factors. These include age, educational qualification, work
experience, language proficiency, adaptability etc. The process has been designed to choose the best immigration applicants.
Applicants can get a maximum score of 100 points and need a minimum score of 67 on an average to qualify for
the immigration process. The following list, which will tell you how many points, you can score in each segment of the points system:
- Language Skills – 28 points maximum
- Education – 25 points maximum
- Experience – 15 points maximum
- Arranged Employment – 10 points maximum
- Adaptability – 10 points maximum
Call us on +91-844-842-0101 or directly interact though our Live Chat window and our immigration expert will get in touch with you for further clarification and
assistance in order to improve your profile or point score for Canada Immigration.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.