Canada Immigration Visa
Canada is the second biggest country on earth, covering an space of 10 million square kilometers (3.9 million square miles). Three oceans border Canada: the Pacific Ocean in the west, the Atlantic Ocean in the east, and the Arctic Ocean to the north. Altogether, Canada has over 200,000 kilometers (125,000 miles) of seaboard. Canada shares two borders with the United States: a very long border in the south and another long boundary in the northwest.
Due to its large size, Canada has many different types of landscape. There are areas with high mountains, different types of forests, prairie grasslands and arctic tundra where the ground is permanently frozen. Canada is also home to many rivers and lakes.
Like Canada’s landscapes, the climate varies across the country. In the areas where most of the population lives, there are generally four distinct seasons – summer, fall, winter and spring.
- Summer lasts from around June to September and the weather varies from warm to hot, with daytime temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius or Centigrade (68 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit) or higher. In southern Ontario and Quebec it can often be very humid.
- Fall and spring are transition seasons during which the weather becomes progressively colder or warmer and much of the annual rainfall occurs.
- Winter is very cold in most places, with temperatures often well below zero degrees Celsius or Centigrade (32 degrees Fahrenheit). Snow covers the ground from around December to March or April. An exception is southwest British Columbia (including the cities of Victoria and Vancouver) where winter temperatures generally remain above zero degrees and rain is more common than snow.
Depending on where you are immigrating from, you may be quite surprised by the cold and snow during your first Canadian winter. Be sure to buy a winter coat, boots, gloves and hat to keep you warm. With the right clothing, you will be prepared to enjoy the unique beauty of a Canadian winter.
Cities, Provinces And Regions
Canada has 10 provinces and three territories, each with its own capital city. These provinces and territories are commonly grouped into five regions.
Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, is located on the Ottawa River on the border between Ontario and Quebec. It is Canada’s fourth largest city.
The three largest cities in Canada are Toronto (Ontario), Montreal (Quebec) and Vancouver (British Columbia). The total population of these cities is over 10 million people (almost one-third of the Canadian population).
Regions, Provinces, Territories And Capitals
The population of Canada has a very unequal distribution. Due to factors related to historical settlement, climate and the economy, the bulk of people live in southern Ontario and Quebec, southwest British Columbia and Alberta. Much of the north has a very low population density, mostly due to the cold climate.
Freedoms And Rights In Canada
In Canada, both federal and provincial or territorial laws protect the rights and freedoms of individuals. The Canadian Constitution includes the rights and freedoms to which Canadians are entitled in a free and democratic society. The Constitution guarantees certain political rights to Canadian citizens. It also guarantees civil rights to everybody in Canada.
- The freedom to express your beliefs and opinions freely (including through free press).
- The freedoms to associate with anyone you wish and gather peacefully with other people.
- The freedom to practice religion.
- The right to live anywhere in Canada.
- The right to security from unlawful or unjust arrest or detention by the government because in Canada every individual is equal before and under the law. You also have the right to due legal process under Canadian law. This means that the government must respect all your rights under the law.
- The right to the equal security and equal benefit of the law without judgment and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, and mental or physical disability.
- The same rights whether you are a woman or a man.
- The right to receive services from the federal government in either English or French.
The Rights after Canadian Citizenships
If you become a Canadian citizen, you will have the right to:
- Vote in federal, provincial or territorial, and municipal elections.
- Be a candidate in elections.
- Apply for a Canadian passport and enter and leave the country freely.
You will also have the legal duty to serve on a jury if called to do so and the civic responsibility to contribute to Canadian democracy by voting in elections.
To get started with your process, or to get a detailed view on Express Entry or to know about other pathways to migrate to Canada, you can contact our immigration experts at our number 8448420101 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get Your Free Assessment Done
Hurry Up And Apply Now !!
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.
The stark visas are ideal for availing urgent migration services. The application gets granted fast and only the exact number of official documents is required here for the necessary legal verification. Faster application process that too hassle free is a bigger perk in this case.
Address : The Stark Visas Pvt. Ltd. 1119, 11th Floor, Ansal Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Address: Suit no. 960, Barrington Street Halifax Nova Scotia, Postal -