Canada Immigration Eligibility
To migrate to any of the Canadian provinces is like a dream come true to many. The Canadian provinces are having ample number of scopes and opportunities for people migrating from all across the globe and hence, the application must be done properly. Before that we must have an idea about the eligibility criteria for migrating to any of the provinces such as Nova Scotia, Quebec, Saskatchewan and so on and so forth. To think about migrating to Canada, there are many questions that pop up in our heads. Be it why to migrate, how to migrate and where specifically to migrate but the most haunting question that every candidate faces is that of ‘if he / she is at all eligible to migrate to Canada ‘.
It is necessary to consult immigration consultation agencies to get the best and latest news. The Stark Visas always remains updated regarding the latest versions of news regarding Canada immigration. Provincial requirements, the changes in protocols for migration and other such requirements. When our eligibility is questioned upon the first thing that comes to our minds is that the specific rather the basic requirements for applying. Apart from submission of the application, the petition must have a strong reason to showcase the willingness to migrate.
The basic requirements for application for migrating to Canadian provinces:
- The application that states all the basic details about the person
- The petition that says why do we want to migrate
- The duration has to be mentioned
- Papers of age proof are to be submitted
- The documents containing income proof , income certificate are given to the migration authority
- Past records are to be shown that needs to be clean
- The person can showcase extra curriculum testimonial along with academic certificates
- In fact work experience if any can be shown ( adds brownie points to the profile of the candidate )
Assessment of the papers submitted:
- After submission of the educational qualification papers, the educational credential assessment takes place that judges and evaluates all the papers regarding diploma, degrees and so on and so forth. The ECA requires money to be submitted. The better the qualification, the stronger the resume of the person, the more are the chances of getting selected and this enhances the eligibility of the profile per se.
- In fact if extra curriculums are submitted then it acts as the cherry on top. It acts as perks upon the profile. It boosts the resume of the person and is enough to convince the authority for selection. Here the eligibility increases further.
- In fact the income certificates that are submitted are judged too. This is because these papers are supposed to prove that the person can support himself / herself financially after migration and is financially affluent. For this we need to refer to the proof of funds required for Canada immigration and migration consultation from the stark visas can really help a lot with the expenses involved. Financial stability matters a lot when we decide to migrate as we should be capable enough to finance ourselves when we fly off.
- Scores of the language proficiency exams are submitted. The reading, writing, listening, speaking challenges are to be taken seriously and then when passed with flying colors, the language grade cards are evaluated with precision.
The basic eligibility markers:
The comprehensive ranking system is the marker of eligibility for migration when it comes to Canadian provinces. Another major facet that is evaluated for looking into the matter of eligibility is that of health checkups. The person if healthy and fit is checked always. Health certificates are given greater importance and are evaluated with same precision. The past records are supposed to be clean and hence, the submitted papers are always scrutinized with perfection. Along with this character certificates matter. The person is judged upon his decent personality that needs to please the migration authority.
Along with all of these, experience in working domain matters. If the person has a minimum of 2 years of experience then he / she is automatically more eligible to fly off to Canada. Another major factor that revolves around capability of migration to Canada is that knowledge in French. In many provincial nominee programs, candidates are required to know the local language which is French in most cases.
The basic facets to keep in mind while thinking about eligibility for Canada migration:
The age definitely matters when it comes to enhancing the chances of getting selected for the migration. Yes, the less the age, the better are the chances of getting selected. The age group between 18 to 35 is considered best for migration and suitable as well. Age above this faces some hurdles to migrate and needs to make their profiles stronger from other perspectives and facets.
The Canada immigration points counter works based upon the profile strength, language scores, papers submitted, profession chosen to fly off for, relatives, spouses staying there as citizens can add to this counting process. The basic factors considered for counting the points and evaluating the profile are:
- Experience in working arena
- Language proficiency scores in TOEFL and IELTS
- Income certificates
The CRS scores matter the most. The comprehensive ranking system is set in the way in which all the criteria can be placed and plotted in accordance with Canadian requirements. The rules and regulations are different for
- Temporary migration visa to Canada
- Permanent resident’s visa for Canada
For getting better assistance regarding the score calculation, enhancing the points, we can easily contact a genuine migration consultation agency that can help us with increasing the scores and can provide us with tips and tricks to get the migration authority convinced. It lets us know about chances of getting selected, capability enhancement of the candidate and so on and so forth.
You may get in touch for more information by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on +91-844-842-0101 or directly interact though our Live Chat window and our immigration expert will get in touch with you for further clarification and assistance in order to improve your profile or point score for Canada Immigration.
VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
- How to Get Job offer in Canada from UAE 2019?
- Manitoba PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer in 2019
- Ontario PNP Without Job Offer in 2019
- Saskatchewan PNP without Job Offer in 2019?
- Canada immigration with low IELTS
- Canada Occupation in Demand list 2019
- How to know if I am eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Job in Canada for Indians
- Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator 2019
- Manitoba In-Demand Occupations 2019
- Latest Express Entry Immigration Draws
- Benefits of Canada Immigration
- How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool?
- Canada Express Entry 2015
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa
- How to migrate to Canada from India?
- Differnce between Express Entry and PNP
- Canada Visit Visa
- Canada CRS Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration PNP under Express Entry Program
- Largest Express Entry draw of 2018
- How to calculate IELTS score for Immigration to Canada
- IRCC reduces Express Entry PR application deadline to 60days
Stark visas did really help me boosting the speed of getting the Canada immigration application granted. This raised new hopes in me to fly off abroad within a few days of cracking the IELTS exams and getting the request accepted. I am glad to avail services from stark visas.
Getting through the language proficiency test was really tough, but Akanksha from stark visas made me realize that scoring good can be a cakewalk as well. I really thank stark visas from the bottom of my heart to help me through this important exam for migration.
Making the application and the description of the purpose of journey very clear, convincing and well spoken is important and hence, the stark visas, which really worked wonders for me, assisted me. I got good guidance and tips to make the process more authentic too.
Thank you so much to stark visas, you guys help me through out the all the process, since I was bit confused with different opinions, but you guys showed me the right pathway to work in a better manner. It was really helpful and highly recommended
The stark visas guided me through this quite well. I would especially like to mention Mr. Mayank for his excellent support and guidance all through out. I got professional assistance and help from them. I highly recommend stark visas for Canada immigration.
Information provided by the stark visas really worked wonders and saved me as I applied for the PR visa at such a short notice. Highly recommending their services to all immigrants looking for Canada Immigration. Thank you!!
I was literally bored and tired of resending applications and getting them rejected every time, but stark visas came to me as a bolt from the blue. This migration organization got me through the application getting granted and the interview went well. The members are really genial enough.